Situated in a quiet and tranquil location, close to Lake Saint-Barthélémy, this superb stone property sits in generous landscaped grounds of 8005 m2., Côtes-d'Armor, Brittany
Situated in a quiet and tranquil location, close to Lake Saint-Barthélémy, this superb stone property sits in generous landscaped grounds of 8005 m2.
What more could you ask for! Masses of space, bright rooms, a bedroom on the ground floor with a private bathroom, a large garage, a shed, a beautiful vegetable garden, a large landscaped garden - all sitting in a tranquil environment with no vis-à-vis or nearby traffic. The addition of a recent sanitation system is of course another added bonus. This charming and cosy 3 bedroom property would be perfect for a family with children, and if you always dreamt of having animals of your own, there is plenty of room here for chickens, goats or a donkey. The size and the distribution of the rooms are ideal for any home based activity requiring an atelier, and would be perfect for an art studio, therapy room, craft, library office etc ) or even a separate lodging for a bed and breakfast/gite to complement your income.
The property is conveniently close to the beautiful lake Saint-Barthélemy and all amenities. The city of Saint-Brieuc is less than a quarter of an hour away by car, and boasts a splendid cathedral, high street shopping, theatre, shows and fine dining. For restaurants you are spoilt for choice, with many offering fresh scallops straight from the bay of Saint Brieuc itself. The Saint-Brieuc train station (LGV) offers frequent direct trains to Paris taking just 2.15 hours on the LGV line.
Just thirty minutes away are a large choice of fantastic beaches on both sides of the splendid bay of Saint-Brieuc. This is the fifth largest bay in the world where the beaches can extend for over 5 km at low tide. It also shelters the largest ornithological reserve in Brittany and extends from the archipelago of Bréhat to the Fréhel Cape and will allow you to discover the highest cliffs of Brittany by taking the famous GR34 hiking route that offers breathtaking views of this idyllic area.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France