Attractive detached stone property, large 6 bed annex, studio and pool, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Situated in a quiet hamlet just 10 minutes from Sauzé-Vaussais and Chef-Boutonne, both have a range of shops, schools, doctors’ lakes etc. This super character property is extremely well presented throughout with light bright rooms and offers a combined living space of 372m2, both properties have unique characters.
Main house 167m2 ground floor: Entrance hall of 14m2 has a flagstone floor, access to a cave of 14m2 and a lovely wooden staircase to the 1st floor. Lounge of 30m2 which has a fireplace with a wood burning fire, window to the side and French doors open to the front garden. Dining room of 27m2 has a tiled floor, stone fireplace with a wood burner, bull’s eye window and French doors to the front. A small office of 3m2. Fully fitted kitchen of 14m2, with a tiled floor and breakfast area, utility room of 5m2 and a separate WC with hand basin.
1st floor: Central landing of 9m2, 2 large bedrooms of 21 and 22m2 both have en-suite shower rooms and dressing rooms.
Adjoining 6 bed annex 205m2, perfect for rental/gite business/ holiday lets: Entrance into kitchen dinner of 30m2 with a stone feature fireplace, wood burner, exposed beams and a wooden floor. Hallway with the 1st staircase and shower room of 6m2 with WC. Spacious lounge of 32m2 with a stone fireplace with wood burning fire, beamed ceiling, former cupboards now create niche shelving and French doors open to garden. A hallway with a 2nd staircase and shower room of 6m2 with WC.
1st floor has 6 bedrooms, 3 to either side, 1st side: bedrooms of 12, 11 and 9m2 all have wood floors. The 2nd landing of 8m2 leads to 3 bedrooms of 14, 11 and 9m2.
1st floor studio of 53m2 with a corner kitchen area, wooden floor, apex beamed ceiling, WC this space is currently used as treatment room but equally could be modified for rental or for example a craft studio/yoga etc
There is a workshop of 34m2 and games room of 35m2.
Fabulous covered terrace perfect for Alfresco dining with a sauna and jacuzzi. Lovely lawned gardens lead down to a semi sunken pool of 8 x 4m and set on 3976m2 of land, all fully enclosed . Professional video available on our website.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France