Well looked after, five bedroomed family house surrounded by beautiful garden in quaint village with easy access to beaches, countryside, large town and great travel links., Calvados, Normandy
This 1970s property is the perfect place for anyone looking for a spacious, well maintained, no work required, ready to move into, village house. What better place than on the outskirts of the beautiful medieval town of Bayeux with easy access to the RN13.
This traditional "fabrication artisanale" 4 level detached house, with its original and local Creully stone "cave", along with its spacious enclosed and well kept garden, private drive and large garage, makes an ideal home from home for anyone looking to have their own piece of this ever popular and much loved famous area of Normandy.
Quiet, peaceful and relaxing while at the same time only a stone's throw away from local school, village hall, library, sportsground and town hall.
Only a short bike ride from all the delights that the beautiful, historical, cultural and gastronomical, medieval town of Bayeux has to offer. Not to mention everything else that there is to see, do or visit close by including the famous D-Day Landing Beaches.
Tiffany's thoughts : "it's the perfect compromise ; all the advantages of a great town with none of the high charges or inconveniences !"
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France