Detached stone house with outbuildings and land, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This traditional stone property is situated on the outer edge of a hamlet with open countryside to the side and rear, yet just 5 mins drive to the market town of Sauze Vaussais, shops, schools, supermarkets etc. A quick drive of 5-6 mins will take you onto the N10 at a midway access point between with cities of Poitiers and Angouleme, either just 30 mins away.
In need of some refreshment/decoration the house currently offers 55m2 of living space all on the ground floor with the potential to exploit the 1stfloor attic space to give a total of 110m2.
Entrance into a living room of 25m2 which has a tiled floor, open fireplace, shelving with a wall cupboard and a fitted corner sink unit. Shower room of 3.10m2, separate WC and 3 bedrooms all have laminate wood floors and electric roller shutters.
The property benefits from a mix of double + single glazing, was re-wired in 2015, insulated and plaster boarded in 2011, roof appears to be in good condition and has a sunny SSW position.
Outside there is a stone barn of 75m2 that was re-roofed in 2015.
All set on 2042m2 of land
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France