Rare Villa Chambrun Nice Nord , Dunant - 5/6p Art Deco , quality renovation, beautiful volumes, garden, garage and parking., Alpes-Maritimes, Provence-Côte d'Azur
NICE NORD CHAMBRUN - Beautiful Modern Art Deco style villa. (Saint Maurice - Henry Dunant) Character villa, renovated and carefully maintained by its owners, a rare property in the area.
The villa has 5/6 main rooms and offers a total living area of approximately 125m2, in a quiet area with a green garden.
A beautiful height under ceiling and beautiful volumes, period fireplace, quality joinery in double glazing, cement tiles, solid parquet of carefully maintained origin.... the charm of the old with a touch of modernism and style.
A double living room on the ground floor with a fully equipped contemporary kitchen (quality appliances); Upstairs 3 bedrooms with 1 bathroom.
Presence on the lower level of a furnished living room (can be used for a large office, a games area, a sewing workshop or a guest room), a cellar, many storage rooms and a shower room adjoining a laundry area.
No lost space, style, nice parking space, a human-sized garden... everything has been thought to join the useful, the beautiful and the pleasant.
The whole is built on a plot of about 350 m2 with beautiful plants.
Facade of style, original color.
A garage: 2 places, Parking.
Close to amenities and transport.
An exceptional property in a residential area.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France