Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
The front door opens to the living room (23m2) with tiled floor and corner kitchen. To one side there is a shower room (shower, wash-basin and WC). To the far corner there is a staircase to the first floor.
The stairs rise directly into the bedroom (about 14m2 - limited head-height at each end).
This studio was let on a long-term lease, but is now available for use. It has electric heating and double-glazing.
House to renovate
Attached the studio, and easily incorporated into it if desired, is an old stone house for renovation.
The front door opens to a room (35m2). From here a door opens to another room (12m2) with a door to the third ground floor space (28m2)
The first floor is currently accessible via a ladder from the outside. Up here there are two spaces (totalling about 45m2)
The buildings sit on a level plot of 2144m2 (just over half-an-acre). The ground is laid to gravel (for ease of maintenance). It currently has 10 spaces (with power access points) for camper vans, as well as a washroom (with showers, WCs and a basin) - it was used by the workmen when the LGV train line was being built (but the line is over 8km away).
The studio is in great condition and makes an ideal base for those wishing to undertake the renovation of the adjoining house. There may also be the possibility of income generation via the "campsite".
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France