Great Price For This 4-Bed Property In A Village Close To Sauze-Vaussais, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Situated in a quiet street in a village with a bar / restaurant within short walking-distance, this grand 4-bed property is habitable straight away and benefits from mains drainage and gas central heating. It has an easy-maintenance garden to the front as well as a great undercover terrace area - perfect for dining out in the hot summer months.
The house is comprised of an entrance hall, a large lounge of 38m2 with wood-burner, a country kitchen which is big enough to fit a dining table, laundry room, WC and a downstairs bedroom. Upstairs the landing leads to three further double bedrooms (one of which has an en-suite shower room) and a large family bathroom.
Underneath the property is a cellar and there is also a store room / outhouse too.
*Price Details : Price (incl. agency fees): 87 200 €
Price (excl. agency fees): 80 000 €
Agency fees of 9.00 % payable by the buyer
Room Sizes* :
Kitchen: 20 m2, Hallway: 3 m2, Lounge: 38 m2, Laundry Room: 2 m2, Store Room: 14 m2, Bed 1: 17 m2, Bed 2: 19 m2, Bed 3: 15 m2, Bed 4: 13 m2, Bathroom: 8 m2, Shower Room: 3 m2, Landing: 10 m2,
Hangar: 43 m2, * Room and Outbuilding sizes are approximations only
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France