Exquisite setting for this charming village house with garden, Vienne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This super stone property is located in a village, walking distance to a bar/restaurant, bakers + school and just a few minutes’ drive to the market towns of Civray or Ruffec, at either a range of shops, supermarkets, swimming pool/leisure complexes, schools etc. can be found. The house has been tastefully + lovingly renovated throughout with care taken to preserve many of the original features, it oozes character in every room and the accommodation is over 3 levels with a deceptive 178m2 of living space. It benefits from:
· Double glazing
· Roof in excellent condition with a membrane
· Insulation has been redone
Ground floor: Entrance hall of 18m2 which has a lovely flagstone floor, beamed ceiling, exposed stone and wall cupboards. The 1st bedroom of 19m2 also with a flagstone floor, exposed beams, stonework and looks onto the garden. Summer kitchen/utility room 8m2 and a WC with hand basin 7m2 large enough to convert into a shower room.
1st level: 2nd entrance from the front, light + airy living room of 45m2 that has a wooden floor, a beamed ceiling, traditional bull’s eye window, feature walls of exposed stone and at either end stone fireplaces equipped with wood burning fires. Double doors from the living area open into the adjoining kitchen of 14.50m2 which also has a wooden floor, beams, staircase and door to outside.
2nd level: spacious 2nd bedroom 35m2 with en-suite bathroom with WC + shower and the 3rd bedroom of 22m2 has a wardrobe and en-suite shower room with WC.
Outside: A stone building of 17m2 is used as an inviting summer room, it has a concrete floor and a mezzanine above.
There is a gravelled + secluded walled sitting area, a raised decked terrace perfect for alfresco dining and this over-looks the well-maintained pretty garden which is nestled next to a small river. Fabulous views over the various weirs make this a perfect tranquil haven which is all set on 340m2 of land. Viewing is essential to appreciate all this super property has to offer and of course the wow factor location!
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France