Sale - Farm Ugine - 472,500 , Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
Sale typical Savoyard farmhouse in stone in Héry Sur Ugine (73) The authenticity of a Savoyard house built in 1925 at an altitude of 900m in the middle of a magnificent meadow in absolute calm!!!
On the ground floor, about 100m² of living space: a kitchen with wood stove, 2 very large bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 separate toilet, a stable. Above: a huge hay barn of 6m with a ridge to convert, lots of potential. Garden level: 2 rooms with windows.
Insulation work and upgrading to sanitation standards are to be expected.
A garage of 17m², a mazot of about 15m² a few meters from the main chalet and a bread oven complete this property of more than 4 hectares of land in meadows and woods.
The property is accessible all year round!
At 12 min from the ski resort of Crest Voland or Notre Dame de Bellecombe, starting point of the slopes of "l'Espace Diamant", 2h from Lyon and 1h30 from Geneva. In the heart of the Val d'Arly, for lovers of the mountains and tranquillity.
My Dream Home sales agent registered at the RSAC of Annecy under the n°512723842 Laurence Drevon 06.23.45.01.59.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France