Traditional village house with land nearby, Morbihan, Brittany
Garage 4.30m x 3.90m Currently used as the entrance to the house, is entered by the garage door which then can slide across to fully open. There is a sink with hot and cold water, plumbing for a washing machine and a large area of very useful shelving.
Inner hallway 2.40m x 1.80m A light inner hallway leads to the living area and kitchen, also to the shower room and then the stairs to the first floor.
Lounge and Dining area 6.90m x 5.30m This is a lovely large room, with lounge at one end and the dining area at the other. It has the recent addition of a lovely woodburner which sits beautifully in the original stone fireplace and is a real feature. The original beams and stone wall interior give this room its real ambiance. It also has an original wooden front door which leads out to the front and has two sets of windows overlooking the main square.
Corner Kitchen 2.90m x 1.50m The corner kitchen is situated within the main lounge area but has been recently refitted and updated with granite style worktop with cupboards underneath, tiled splash back and space for a cooker and fridge.
Shower room 1.70m x 1.70m Comprising of a built-in white shower and basin, tiled floor, stone wall interior, and glass block window to rear. There is a separate toilet from the inner hallway.
Mezzanine 7.40m x 1.60m (2.8 into eaves) As you go up the stairs with velux over to the first floor, there is the mezzanine area which has a stone wall feature, and has been used as a small office and a spare bedroom area.
Bedroom 1 4.00m x 4.30m A lovely bright room with stone feature fireplace and wall, and two windows overlooking the square.
Bedroom 2 5.30m x 3.10m A double aspect room which is of a good size.
Attic 7.40m x 3.70m (5.3m into eaves) This is a very large area with original floorboards, insulation, and with a small mansard window to front. There is a staircase down to first floor.
Basement 7.30m x 5.30m The basement is accessed via stairs through a door in the hallway. The basement houses the electric water tank and mains water tap. It could also be used as a storage area.
Land Garden The property has a plot of land locally of about half an acre mainly an old orchard.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France