Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
The front door opens into a tiled hallway (10m²). On the left is the large living room (33m²) with an attractive chimney and on the right of the entrance hall there is a tiled dining room (25m²).
Next to the dining room is a fitted kitchen (9m²)
On the left of the corridor, at the rear of the house, is a conservatory (17m²) and at the far end of the corridor, a tiled shower room (7m²) and a separate WC.
A set of stairs rises from the far end of the hall to the first-floor landing off which there are three bedrooms (27m², 17m² and 9m²) and a dressing room. Each bedroom has wooden floors and exposed beams.
The house is situated on a plot of 3000m².
On the left of the house there is a separate garden (30m²) and on the right of the house a cellar (40m²) and an attached garage (28m²).
There is a beautiful garden on the right and to the rear of the property (with access via a flight of steps) with a panoramic view.
This attractive 3-bedroom house, with a large garden, enjoying stunning views over the surrounding countryside is situated on the edge of Brossac with its shops and restaurant. The larger towns of Chalais (11km) and Barbezieux-Saint-Hilaire (20km) are a short drive away.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France