Spacious detached three-bedroomed property with land and outbuildings, set in a rural village location., Côtes-d'Armor, Brittany
Set in a peaceful village location, this property offers great value for money.
On the ground floor are a spacious fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, cupboards and room for dining, a large lounge/dining room with fireplace and chimney, bathroom and an annex room which currently houses the fuel tank, but could be a laundry room, or converted over two floors to provide additional accommodation.
The first floor has three double bedrooms, which are bright and airy with lovely views, a bathroom and a further room which could become an additional bedroom or office.
Some updating is required, but the property benefits from mains drainage, central heating and is partially double-glazed.
Amenities including a bar/brasserie/tabac and boulangerie/épicerie are all within walking distance. The property is in a great location with nearby larger towns of Corlay (4.5Km) and Saint Nicolas du Pelem (9 Km). L'Abbaye de Bon-Repos, Mûr de Bretagne. The Nantes to Brest canal and Lac de Guerlédan are also close by.
The property is only 90 mins from the ferry ports of Roscoff and Saint-Malo and under two hours' drive from the airports of Rennes and Brest.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France