Modern house with swimming pool - Close to the lake, Ain, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
Modern house in perfect condition, located five minutes from the lake of Divonne-les-Bains.
Located on a pretty garden of more than 1200 m2, you can enjoy beautiful summer days around the swimming pool heated by heat pump and covered by shutter.
Built in 2004, the house was enlarged and renovated in 2015, giving it a contemporary aesthetic.
On the ground floor, the space is organised as follow:
- After crossing a pleasant entrance with built-in cupboards, you access the living area equiped with a fireplace with insert.
- The kitchen is separated from the living room. Thanks to the extension, it represents a surface of 25 sq.m.. It is widely open towards the garden and its swimming pool.
- On this floor, the house also has an office and two bedrooms, which could easily be joined, as well as a shower room and two toilets.
The ground floor has a laundry room and a garage.
The first floor has 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room, separated toilets, as well as a versatile mezzanine space, which can be used as an office or a playroom.
Please contact us for more information Séverine Limon +33 (0)7 83 20 10 72.
Agent in charge of this property : Séverine Limon RSAC Bourg-en-Bresse 514 212 547. Agency fees are paid by the seller.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France