Historic property: former small monastery from the 11th century in the heart of the Provence, Var, Provence-Côte d'Azur
Historic building of character, located in "Green Provence", surrounded by olive groves and vineyards, between the Gorges du Verdon, the sea and the cities of Nice and Aix en Provence. This property has been renovated by combining the authenticity of old materials and current technologies for your comfort.
It is made up of 3 main buildings; the old Priory of 230 m², a guest house of 70 m², a large pool house of 90 m², a carport, various outbuildings (garage, greenhouse, henhouse, ...) and a large 12x5 m salt pool. The whole is laid out over 4000 m² with perfectly developed bucolic gardens with ponds, fountains, arbor of roses and water channels. A real haven of peace. This set is completed by an adjoining land of 6200 m2, with vines, olive trees, and a forest that extends to the river. -- The old exposed stone priory has a large entrance opening onto a beautiful semi-covered terrace, a living room, an office, a kitchen opening out onto a covered veranda with dining area, a dining room with superb vaulted ceiling, a duplex guest suite, a shower room with WC and the master bedroom with its old-fashioned bathroom. Most of the rooms open onto the outside to take advantage of the magnificent spaces such as the garden of perennial plants in bloom all year round, the garden of Provence herbs or the priest's garden with small vegetables, shaded or sunny corners, refreshed by water points. The guest house is composed of a living room with open kitchen, a mezzanine with possibility of a double bed, 2 terraces, and at the lower level of the garden; a bedroom, a bathroom and a toilet. The poolhouse has a large covered terrace with a fully equipped summer kitchen and an imposing natural stone fireplace also allowing grilling for warm evenings. 2 other large rooms easily convertible into guest rooms. The many outbuildings are the laundry room, a technical room, a garden shed, a Victorian greenhouse, a henhouse, the borehole (83 m. deep), the heat pump, the room for pool technic, a garage, etc ... The beauty and charm of such a site cannot be felt by photos; a visit is required.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France