BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED STONE HOUSE WITH GARDEN AND TERRACE IN DELIGHTFUL COUNTRY SETTING, Aude, Occitanie
MARKETED EXCLUSIVLEY THROUGH SEXTANT FRANCE - Fully renovated, semi-detached, stone village house, offering a living space of around 110 m² and set in a 600 m² plot with pretty, private garden and terrace. The property is in impeccable decorative order throughout, and features contemporary colours and materials including hand-crafted terracotta floor tiles, exposed stonework and beams. It comprises three bedrooms, a spacious 45m² lounge with open-plan kitchen and dining area, plus a downstairs bathroom with toilet and upper-level shower room, also with toilet. A private sun terrace with delightful views over the surrounding countryside and vineyards is accessed from the living room as is the property's delightful, private garden. The ideal property for nature lovers and anyone who enjoys peace and quiet.
PERFECT FOR ENJOYING A LITTLE EASY LIVING IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE! PRICED TO SELL
- Semi-detached, stone house
- Renovated to a very high standard
- 3 bedrooms
- Spacious, light-filled lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Bathroom plus shower room
- Godin wood burner
- Private, well-stocked garden
- Garage for storage plus wood store
- Sun terrace
- Off-road parking
- Mains drainage
DESCRIPTION (room surface areas in m²)
Ground floor: bedroom 1 (18.5), bedroom 2 (14.50), bedroom 3 (12.90), bathroom with toilet (4.15), corridor (4.75) with storage cupboards, landing (4.80) with additional storage cupboards
Garden level: living room with open-plan kitchen and dining area (45), shower room with toilet (5.50), sun terrace (15)
MONTGAILLARD is a picture-postcard village in the Corbières that enjoys a peaceful, relaxing, verdant setting amidst vineyards and delightful, relaxing views. Located 18 km from Tuchan with its shops and amenities including a health centre. Right in the heart of Cathar Country near to Cucugnan, Peyrepertuse and Quéribus castles, Villerouge-Termenès, Fontjoncouse with its famous Michelin-starred chef, not forgetting Maury renowned for its wines. Nearby airports include Perpignan: 1h, Girona, and Montpellier: 2h. All the delights and pleasures of Cathar Country in the Corbières, an unspoilt, natural area, with fine food, excellent wine, arts, and centuries-old history - are yours for the taking with both the Mediterranean and the Pyrenees within easy reach!
VIRTUAL VIIST AVAILABLE ON SEXTANTFRANCE.FR.
AGENCY FEES INCLUDED IN THE SALE PRICE AND PAYABLE BY THE SELLER.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France