Couture D'Argenson : House With A Second Attached House To Restore, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
A 4 bedroom house with oil central heating boiler, double glazing and connected to mains drainage. Set in the centre of Couture D'Argenson, an active village with bar/restaurant, post office, bakers, supermarket and doctors surgery. The property is in good general order throughout and has a second property attached would be ideal as a gîte or guest house once converted, but currently used as a second garage andamp; workshop.
GROUND FLOOR : Fully Fitted Kitchen / Diner 45m² Tiled floor, doors to sunny south-facing terraceSitting Room Parquet, wood burnerSitting Room 23m² Tiled floor, wood burner, exposed stone
UPSTAIRS : Landing 7m² Laminate floorShower Room 5m² Laminate floor, large shower, WC, hand basinBedroom 17m² Laminate floor, built-in wardrobe and further Dressing Room 8m²Bedroom Parquet floor, built-in wardrobeBedroom 12m² Laminate floorBedroom 11m² Laminate floor
BASEMENT : Laundry Area 22m² Tiled floor, sinkWC 1m² Tiled floorGarage 26m² Concrete floor and recent oil central heating boiler2 cellars, one with the water softener OUTSIDE : 2nd House to restore currently used as garage, workshop and with a convertible attic of 40m². Double glazing already in place and electric garage door.Sunny terrace, courtyard and a further plot close by perfect for a vegetable garden.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France