Delightful house in a peaceful hamlet, close to the popular town of Vire. Also on the doorstep of the St Sever national park and Lac Dathee with its water sports and golf course! Within easy reach of all ferry ports., Manche, Normandy
Presently used as a holiday home, this ticks all the boxes for a lock up and leave, but would also be a great permanent residence.
You enter into the open plan ground floor, with comfortable lounge area with stone fireplace and wood-burning stove and exposed stone walls.
The kitchen area is fully equipped with a good range of base and wall units combining a dining area with views of the garden to the front.
A staircase leads to a good sized landing, leading to a double bedroom with exposed stone walls and great views of the countryside, family bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC. The landing leads to a smaller bedroom, currently arranged as a twin room, with exposed roof timbers and stone walls. Access from this room to the master bedroom with feature dormer window, oak flooring and en-suite shower room with WC.
The attached garage is presently used for storage. With planning permission this space could be easily converted into additional living space.
The garden is laid to lawn and is private, fully fenced and hedged on the boundaries. An old stone outbuilding could be restored to create a lovely garden room or workshop.
PVC Windows throughout and currently heated via the wood-burning stove and electric heating.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France