Large comfortable family home with heated pool near to village, Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This beautiful house is located in a lively village with shops and schools. It has 5 bedrooms, including a master bedroom on the ground floor, 2 shower rooms and a bathroom, as well as a large spacious living room.
It has a large mature rear garden with a solar heated swimming pool (12x7) and it is located a few kilometres from Sainte Foy la Grande and Bergerac and 90 minutes from Bordeaux by motorway.
This family house from the 1970s has many quality features: external walls covered with stone, underfloor heating, handcrafted oak paneling and cupboards, terraces and balconies.
Ground Floor: Entrance (9m²); Kitchen (13m²); Large living room with monumental fireplace (67m²); Master bedroom 1 (14m²); 2 WCs and shower room. Underfloor heating.
1st floor accessible by large stone staircase: Bedroom 2 (17m²) with bathroom and balcony; Bedroom 3 (12m²); Bedroom 4 (9m²); Bedroom 5 (12m²) with shower room and balcony.
Cellar and attic.
Double garage of approximately 62m².
Oil heating (which can easily be converted into an air/water heat pump).
12x7m swimming pool with solar heating.
Indoor grill and outdoor BBQ.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France