Stone house with outbuildings + garden, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This property is situated in the small market town of Sauze Vaussais, walking distance to shops, schools, supermarkets, bars etc. In need of modernisation it offers 118m2 of living space with potential for extension and benefits from
· mains drainage
· part double glazed
· re-roofed by an artisan 2016/17
Ground floor: Conservatory 8.60m2 which is double glazed and has a tiled roof. Living room of 25m2 with a tiled floor, a beamed ceiling, wood burning stove that also heats the radiators and a sink unit. Hallway 13m2 with a staircase, WC, 1 bedroom of 15m2 with a tiled floor and a garage of 20m2 that could be modified into living space.
1st floor: landing of 5m2 with a beamed ceiling and window, there are 3 bedrooms all have wooden floors, 13, 18 + 23m2 and a bathroom of 18m2.
To the side: 1 room of 18m2 which has a fireplace, a glazed door, following on a former kitchen of 12m2 and a cave.
Outbuildings: Large stone barn of 84m2, a further stone building of 28m2, hangar used as a car port and smaller stone sheds some in stone some are brick.
Enclosed courtyard garden and land planted with some fruit trees, former vegetable plot and there is a cistern for collecting water for the garden.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France