Fabulous 4 bed farmhouse for sale in the Massif des Bauges near Annecy in an idyllic hamlet with mountain views, Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
Hidden away in the peaceful hamlet of Attilly, just a few minutes from Lescheraines and the fantastic leisure lakes, this ancient farm has been beautifully renovated with an open plan, light filled living space featuring a contemporary suspended and rotating fireplace. The location at the end of a small no-through road is completely tranquil with views of open countryside and mountains from every room in the house.
In addition to the 170m2 of stylish rustic living space with 4 large double bedrooms the detached property has another 110m2 which could be developed into additional accommodation. Terraces on 3 sides of the property give options of sun or shade throughout the day with fine views of the Aillon-Margeriaz and Semnoz ski resorts which are 15 to 20 minutes' drive away. The leisure lakes are 10 minutes' walk and you can be at lake Annecy in around half an hour.
A beautiful place to live with easy access to explore the Bauges national park, the surrounding Alps and only 1 hour from Geneva airport.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France