A 6 bedroom villa with 10x5m pool and views of the pyrenees, Gers, Occitanie
Situated on the outskirts of the market town of Mielan this villa would make an ideal family house or holiday home. As you enter the property you find yourself in a large spacious hallway from which you can access all of the rooms on the ground floor as well as access to the garage and cellar. Ahead of you the living room with a wood fire and access to the sun room. There is an opening leading to the dining room which gives an open plan feel whilst maintaining the clear division between the rooms. The garden can be accessed from the kitchen, dining room, sun room and the 2 ground floor bedrooms, which look out onto the pool.
The has a number of established trees that provide lots of natural shade for those hot summer days and even a built in barbecue. To the side of the property is a small shed, a chicken run and a vegetable plot.
The town of Mielan has a weekly market, a bar/restaurant, a restaurant, a middle school and all other basic amenities. Just 15 minutes away you will find the larger towns of Trie-sur-Baise, Mirande and Marciac the home of a world renowned Jazz festival for 3 weeks every summer. The cities of Tarbes and Auch are just over 35 minutes away.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France