Super spacious property with sous sol and large gardens, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Situated on the edge of a village just 4 mins from the thriving market town of Melle and arrange of amenities, schools etc. This well-built South facing property is in need of modernisation, has large rooms, 126m2 of living space and benefits from double glazing (wood), PVC shutters and the roof is in good condition.
Raised ground floor level: Porch entrance 6m2 enclosed on 3 sides, entrance hall of 8m2, to one side a fitted kitchen 18m2 with a tiled floor, to the other a grand living room of 46m2 with a lovely parquet floor, fireplace with wood burning insert fire and 2 sets of French doors which flood the room with natural light and open onto the paved terrace. 3 bedrooms of 14, 13 + 13m2, bathroom and WC.
Sous sol of 160m2: Kitchen of 41m2, shower room of 3m2 with WC both of these rooms need completely refitting.
2 caves of 6 + 17m2 are situated under the terrace. Large garage of 52m2 and a wood store/workshop of 42m2
To the front a terrace, driveway, gardens surround the house and at the edge there is a piece of grass land with a hangar and some trees. Open rear view over the surrounding countryside.
All set on 3450m2 of land
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France