Large immaculate 5 bedroom village house, with garden and swimming pool, close to Abbaye de Bon-Repos, Nantes to Brest Canal, Guerledan lake and Quénécan Forest., Côtes-d'Armor, Brittany
This large stone house has, on the ground floor, a large living-room with fitted kitchen, dining-room area, sitting-room area with woodburner, on the first floor, two bedrooms, a small room used as a child's bedroom, and two bathrooms, on the second floor, there are three bedrooms.
The house has double-glazing throughout and is on mains drainage. At the back of the house, there is a terrace with pergola and a well. 3 stone steps lead to the lawned garden with swimming-pool.
The property is located away from the main roads, in a village with bar/grocery. It is on the outskirts of Quenecan Forest, 5 km from the Abbaye de Bon-Repos and Nantes/Brest canal, 9 km from Lake Guerlédan. Also 7 km from Gouarec which has a variety of shops, restaurants, bakers, banks etc. The village also has a newly built swimming pool, 11 Km away is Cléguerec with many shops and services, 18 km is Rostrenen which is a major town in Central Brittany with all amenities, supermarkets, DIY store, gardening store, market every week...
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France