Stunning, luxury, 6-bedroom character-filled ski chalet in a prestigious location in Meribel ski resort. A beautiful ski-in ski-out property set amongst the pine trees in one of the most sought-after corners of Meribel, the heart of the world-famous Three, Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
A truly exceptional property renovated with taste and beautifully presented, Chalet Arolla with its 180m2 of habitable surface and 6 bedrooms with 7 bathrooms, has all the features one would expect in a prestige luxury property in one of the world's most favoured ski resorts.
Tucked away amongst the pine trees in a quiet corner of Meribel the chalet is built over 3 floors. With a utility area on the lower ground level, entrance and bedrooms on the second level and on the entire third floor devoted to an open plan living and entertainment area, with a mezzanine and wonderful south-facing terrace.
The chalet, originally designed and built in 1960, retains the charm and character of all the chalets built during the early days of Meribel, and is actually located on the original plot set aside for development right at the creation of the resort. Access to and from the slopes through the neighbouring properties is actually written into the planning regulations for this part of the resort allowing the chalet ski in ski out comfort, a rarity in the Meribel.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France