Detached 4 Bed.Stone House+Garden+Views, Mayenne, Pays de la Loire
Detached 4 bed stone house renovated just to finish, set on a rural cul de sac lane with gated entrance, car parking area, garden, double glazing and cellar, close to the town of Gorron.
Entering the house into the side entrance hall with a door into the utility room of approx. 9m2 leading through with doors into the well equipped fitted kitchen of approx. 15m2 with a a lounge of approx. 20m2 with a fireplace and wood burning stove that can also be used for cooking, a bedroom (of approx. 9m2 (which could become a dining room once the 1st floor bedrooms are finished) and a w.c. Stairs lead up to the first floor landing with doors off to 4 bedrooms - one of approx. 13m2 with an en suite comprising of a shower cubicle, a basin, a bidet and a w.c. and the rest of the room being a dressing room of approx. 6m2 and three other bedrooms and a full bathroom/w.c. of approx. 6m2. Stairs from the ground floor lead down to the cellar under the whole of the building of approx. 64m2 where you will find a door out to the parking area of approx. 17m x 15m which has ample space for two/three cars to the right hand side of the property.
There is also a gate to the front of the property for access into the walled part of the garden and to the steps up to the front door which enter directly into the lounge.
The garden which is located to the left hand side of the property is laid to grass having a small orchard of 7 pear trees and room for a vegetable patch if required!
The property is just 10 mins drive from the lively town of Gorron with all shops, bars/restaurants, supermarket, banks, chemist, bakers, cinema etc.
This property comes with mains water, electric radiators and telephone/broadband accessibility and its drainage is by septic tank which may need updating and/or replacing in the year following purchase. Within easy driving distance to other surrounding villages and to larger towns such as the lovely market towns of Saint Hilaire du Harcouet, medieval Domfront and Fougeres plus Laval where you can take the TGV to Paris. Approx. 1hr drive from the start of the coast at Avranches, approx. 1h30 drive from the ferry ports of Caen and Saint Malo, Cherbourg approx. 2h15mins away and approx. 1h30mins to the airports of Dinard. Rennes and Caen Carpiquet.
DPE VIERGE Consommations non exploitables.
Advertised price includes agency fees of 8,000 Euros payable by the purchaser
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France