Charming village house in the heart of the Parc Naturelle des Causses du Quercy., Lot, Occitanie
A delightful village house with lots of charm. Decorated with thought and taste, it is a perfect year round property in which to spend the long summer days beside the pool and the cosy winter nights by the fireside! Built on 3 levels with 4/5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms/showers, there is a large cellar on the ground floor which runs the length of the house. There is a beautiful private swimming pool, with a covered poolhouse at the rear of the property. The impressive barn of 140m² on two floors, is ripe for renovation but can also continue to be used as a useful storage space. Covered parking is provided for two vehicles. All this in meandering grounds and woodland of 7420 m² and on the edge of a quiet hamlet only 3 kms from a nearby village with all shops and facilities.
A visit is recommended if you are looking for an attractive and spacious property, in the heart of the beautiful Lot department and very close to famous historical sites such as La Grotte du Pech Merle and St. Cirq Lapopie.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France