Large Modern Property With Beautiful Parkland Garden - A Short Walk From Civray Town Centre, Vienne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Set in its beautifully mature plot of 3456m2 in this quiet residential area just a few minutes walk into the centre of Civray, this architect-designed house dating from 1976 offers good-sized, light and airy living accommodation and a real feeling of peace and quiet.
The house is comprised of an entrance hall leading to a lovely lounge/kitchen/diner with an insert woodburner and 2 patio doors onto the rear terrace and garden. To the left of the hallway lies a great-sized office, laundry room and access to garage number 1. To the right of the hallway lies the main bedroom with a huge dressing room, a second bedroom, bathroom and WC.
Upstairs a mezzanine landing with views down onto the lounge leads to a bedroom suite with its own shower room.
There is also a second garage, a wood store and a wine store too.
*Price Details : Price (incl. agency fees): 197 950 €
Price (excl. agency fees): 185 000 €
Agency fees of 7.00 % payable by the buyer
Room Sizes* :
Hallway: 10 m2, Lounge: 39 m2, Office: 12 m2, Laundry Room: 7 m2, Bed 1: 20 m2, Bed 2: 11 m2, Bed 3: 28 m2, Bathroom: 5 m2, Shower Room: 6 m2, Landing: 17 m2,
Garage: 25 m2, Workshop: 19 m2, Small Outbuildings: 10 m2, * Room and Outbuilding sizes are approximations only
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France