UNDER OFFER A beautifully presented, detached house, with garden, garage and outbuildings in a quiet hamlet. Nothing to do except move in and enjoy as a comfortable, permanent home or holiday home. It is in perfect condition., Mayenne, Pays de la Loire
This property is a jewel, it has a small easily managed garden behind the house and an extra piece of land, with fruit trees a few steps away where gardeners could have a vegetable or ornamental plot. The less keen gardeners can pass time sunbathing perhaps. The house and garden are in perfect condition and it is tastefully decorated. The village of St Pierre sur Orthe has an active social committee so you could enjoy integrating into the community or you could enjoy the privacy of this lovely home.
Set within a small, quiet hamlet on a no-through road, it is conveniently located for the local village with bio bakery, or just 15 minutes drive to the market town of Sillé le Guillaume, which includes a 15th century chateau, a nearby forest and 32-hectare lake with beach, offering numerous outdoor activities for the summer or winter months. Sillé le Guillaume provides excellent train links to Paris (1.5hr) and Le Mans (20 mins), making this a popular tourist area. Cross Channel ferries at Caen, just 1h 50m drive away.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France