*** UNDER OFFER *** Stunning and elegant 5 bedroom period property, with well-proportioned rooms and many original features, which would make a superb family home or chambres d'hote. Beautifully renovated, and offering further scope to develop the outbuil, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This impressive property enjoys a peaceful location in the Charentaise countryside, yet benefits from easy access to local amenities in nearby towns and villages, and is close to Angoulême (14km), with its excellent rail links to Paris and Bordeaux.
The tastefully renovated accommodation includes 3 large reception rooms, office, kitchen, utility and WC on the ground floor, with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a shower room on the first floor. There is a covered dining terrace and a glass-fronted room, currently housing a spa. Double glazing throughout, oil-fired central heating and some air-conditioning.
There are further unconverted rooms, and a large attic room, which could be used to increase the living space. Cellar and barn.
There is a walled garden and permission to create a second access to the rear of the house. In front of the house is a pretty garden area with well, and parking space.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France