Village house with courtyard, Côtes-d'Armor, Brittany
5.20m x 3.70m
This lovely stone building is approached from the front. The ground floor has 3 main rooms, the first is on the left and is the reception room. It has a ceramic floor, original exposed beams, a log burner, feature stone wall and a window to the front with wooden shutters.
3.80m x 2.50m
The centre room is the kitchen. It is fully fitted with cooker, worktops, hob, cupboards and a ceramic floor.
5.10m x 2.90m
To the right of the kitchen is the dining room. It has a ceramic floor, a double glazed door to the front, stairs to the first floor, a door to the WC/utility room and a large window to the front with wooden shutters.
1.90m x 1.30m
To the back of the kitchen is a small WC/utility room with a ceramic floor, WC, sink, storage space and it houses the hot water tank.
5.30m x 4.70m
The wooden staircase leads to the first floor. There are three rooms on this floor, the first being a large room which could be the first bedrooms. It has a wooden floor, staircase to the second floor, door to external stairs and small balcony and doors to the bathroom and second bedroom.
2.80m x 1.90m
In the middle of the two bedroom is the family bathroom. It has a wooden floor, bath and shower, WC, washbasin with vanity unit and a heated towel rail.
5.40m x 4.60m
The third room on this floor is the largest of the bedrooms. It has a wooden floor, two aspect windows and a huge built in wardrobe.
4.20m x 3.20m
The second staircase leads to the top floor. This floor has two further bedrooms and a shower room. The first room has a light oak coloured, wooden floor and a velux window. Bedroom 4.30m x 4.00m A door leads into the last bedroom, which as a wooden floor and a velux window. Bathroom 2.00m x 1.60m The final room is the second bathroom. It has a shower, WC, washbasin with vanity unit and a wooden floor. Garden & Overview Courtyard The property comes with a lovely front courtyard. The total area is 35m². It is very easy to maintain and no big garden to worry about, which is ideal as a holiday home or permanent home. Overview This is a charming home in a lovely village. It has mains drainage, fitted kitchen and has still managed to keep some of its original features. It is ready to move into as it is with just some new decoration needed. Please ask if you would like to see the video.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France