Charming character 3-bedroomed property. Situated in an ideal and lovely location by, and overlooking, the Aveyron river on the outskirts of the town of Villefranche de Rouergue (12200) in the Aveyron., Aveyron, Occitanie
This is a rare opportunity to own this beautiful property which has views across the Aveyron river! This property has been tastefully and expertly renovated to the highest standards keeping its character and charm and is ready to inhabit immediately. The property is set in a charming, peaceful and picturesque location on the outskirts of Villefranche de Rouergue.
The property offers three-bedroom accommodation There is a stylish and modern kitchen, lounge, dining room, toilet and a cellar. The house is double glazed, shutters, well insulated and benefits from oil-fired central heating.
The whole property sits in a fully enclosed garden. The garden is made up of a lawn together with flower borders, shrubs and trees. There are also terraces to side, front and rear of the property and. The garden and terraces offer open views across the Aveyron river and it is a very private and tranquil space.
This property would make an ideal family or holiday home.
The house can possibly be sold with all furniture and fittings.
This excellent property really needs to be seen in person to reveal its special character.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France