Character property with excellent revenue potential, Aude, Occitanie
This character building is situated in the popular medieval town of Chalabre within walking distance of all facilities. The property has been renovated and transformed into 3 individual apartments suitable for either holiday or long term rentals. There is also a large loft area that could be converted into yet another apartment.
Each apartment has large open plan living room with fully fitted kitchen, a bedroom , bathroom and plenty of storage space. The ground floor flat has a separate direct access, suitable for someone with reduced mobility and the accomodation is light and spacious. The other apartments which are situated on the first and second floors are equally spacious and have been renovated in keeping with the character of the building. All windows have been replaced with good quality double glazing and the property has been rewired throughout. There is the addition al benefit of a stairlift installed in the main part of the house which serves the first and second floors. The loft area is a blank canvas that would make a superb open plan living area .
The current revenue potential, which could easily be in the region of 12000 to 15000 euros pa, makes this an attractive investment opportunity.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France