Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
The front door leads into a good size hallway (13 sq m) with a separate boot room (5 sq m with shower) to one side.
Leading through to the spacious living room (46 sq m) with fireplace and wood burner, then down a few steps to the fully equipped kitchen / dining room (30 sq m) - plenty of character features and doors out to the terrace and garden at the rear.
On the ground floor there is also a shower room (5 sq m) with WC and an office space (8 sq m).
Stairs up from the hallway lead to a landing (5 sq m with separate WC) giving access to three bedrooms (31, 11 and 17 sq m), one of which has its own ensuite shower room (12 sq m with WC), all with feature stone walls and beams.
There is a large (90 sq m) stone barn attached and the outside space is split into garden and paddock - nice views across the countryside and a variety of fruit trees.
The local village (3km) has a useful shop / bar and the larger town of Confolens is approx. a 15 minute drive with all local amenities. The airport at Limoges is about 45 minutes away.
The property benefits from a conforming Fosse, double glazing and a new central heating boiler in 2019. There is just a single neighbour and is a no through road.
Lovely quiet location, lots of character (some parts dating back 600 years) but ready to move in to, ideal for someone with a couple of horses or just peaceful rural country living..
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France