CHARMING STONE FARMHOUSE ON GROUNDS OF 16,200 M2, Alpes-Maritimes, Provence-Côte d'Azur
Within 10min from Valbonne village, and 20min from Cannes sea side, close golf courses and tennis clubs, this charming stone farmhouse is set in a beautiful landscaped park and combines history with modern comfort. The property is partly old, and has been entirely renovated and decorated with taste by a well-known interior architect.
The property offers on the garden level: an entrance hall, a reception room, a dining room, a living room / library with fireplace, a kitchen opening onto the garden and terrace, two bedrooms each with a bathroom. On the 1st floor, a beautiful master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. On the ground floor: a living room, two bedrooms, one bathroom. 4 garages and ample parking space. The property also contains a caretaker's house with an independent entrance.
The property is set in a magnificent park of 16,200 m² landscaped around the property and the swimming pool, decorated with a basin with fountain, a gazebo and swimming pool with submerged beach and jacuzzi. REF 8566
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France