Riverside Apartment in Luxurious Historic Building, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This bright and charming 2-bed apartment, located on the first floor of this prestigious building, overlooks the beautifully landscaped garden and offers unobstructed views of the River Vienne. The apartment offers two bedrooms, one of them with en-suite bathroom and has an open plan kitchen area which makes room for a spacious Living/Dining area of over 30m2.
The apartment also features overhead storage. The living room area is slightly elevated by two steps which gives the apartment more character and allows better views when sitting in the living room.
No agency fees – buy directly from the developer. Low notaire costs.
Residence de Labajouderie: A conversion project of a historic building of grandstanding into new luxurious apartments on the borders of the Vienne River in the historic city of Confolens, in the beautiful French countryside. Each apartment is completely unique and can be customized to your taste and needs. Secure, gated and private property with concierge on site 24/7. Fantastic facilities including: heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym/sauna, landscaped courtyard and beautiful garden, with direct, uninterrupted views of the city and river.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France