Luxurious country residence near Lorient, Morbihan, Brittany
Set in quite countryside just 30 minutes from Lorient you will discover this impressive stone manor house renovated to the highest level.
Situated at the end of a private driveway, set in 2 hectares of land, this property offers you a luxury five bedroom six bathroom home plus a luxury three bedroom two bathroom guest apartment.
The property also has a large stone barn with a lean to greenhouse, a two bedroom unrenovated house, currently used as workshop and storerooms, and a ruine.
The Manor house offers you a large luxury equipped kitchen, utility room, huge sitting room ( 60m²) with two fireplaces, a huge master bedroom with wet room and sauna and French doors out to the pool. Upstairs there are four more double room three of which are ensuite with dressing rooms, plus a family bathroom.
There is a luxury heated swimming pool with underground pool house and the owners have put in the foundations for a tennis court.
Great potential for small hotel or luxury gites. To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Karen Maciver, please fill in the form below.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France