Renovated detached stone house with large garden, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Situated in a hamlet just 2 minutes from the thriving market town of Ruffec, which has a range of commerce, schools and a railway station with links to Poitiers + Angouleme. Ready to move into this property offers 110m2 of comfortable living space and benefits from double glazing installed in 2019, heated via wood and electric radiators, new fosse installed in 2019 and has a roof in good condition.
Ground floor: A light airy fitted kitchen of 15m2 which has a tiled floor, a beamed ceiling double aspect windows and French doors opening to outside. A cosy lounge of 19m2 has a wooden floor, wood burning fire and French doors opening to the garden. There is a dining room of 15m2 with a carpet floor that could be used as a third bedroom if required. Utility area of 5m2, shower room of 5m2 and a separate WC.
A storeroom of 5m2 with staircase leading to first floor.
1st floor: Landing of 4,50m2 with storage, 1st bedroom of 11m2 has a carpet floor and a super large master bedroom of 25m2 which has high ceilings, exposed trusses + beams, dressing area and en-suite shower room of 6m2 with shower, sink and WC.
Independent stone barn and small shed
Enclosed lawned garden with above ground pool and a decked terrace
All set on 1766m2 of land
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France