Detached stone property, barn, garden + open views, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This property is situated in a small hamlet just 7kms from the market town of Sauzé-Vaussais where you will find shops, schools, doctors, out-door swimming pool open during the summer months, small lake in fact everything needed for day to day living. This stone house offers 92m2 of living space and is South East facing.
Porch of 3m2 into the entrance hall of 8.55m2 with a laminate wood floor, a cupboard and to the back a staircase to the 1st floor. The living has 31m2 with a beamed ceiling, laminate wood floor and double aspect doors floord the room with natural light and one opens to the front and the other to the side garden. Fitted kitchen of 8m2 complete with an oven and electric hob. Shower room of 3m2 and a separate WC.
1st floor: landing, 2 bedrooms of 8.62m2 and 15m2 both have carpet floors and 1 has an en-suite shower room with WC.
Outside there is a stone barn 50m2 with an earth floor and adjoining is a room of 29m2. A further building of 19m2 has a concrete floor. Gravelled drive for parking, cottage style garden with pathway and to the other side is a lawned area with open aspect.
All set on 1037m2 of enclosed land.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France