Spacious well-presented stone town house with garden, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This super character property offers 171m2 of comfortable living space over 3 levels and benefits from gas central heating, mains drainage and a roof in good condition Situated in the sort after historic village of Nanteuil en Vallee, within walking distance are 2 bar/restaurants, doctors, pharmacy, a couple of shops, butchers, pizzeria, beautiful old church and surrounding the village lovely walks, the river ambles by and the market town of Ruffec is approx a 12min drive which has a large range of commerce and a railway station..
Ground floor: Entrance into a large lounge of 32m2 which has a tiled floor, beamed ceiling, a central fireplace currently not used but could be re-opened, niche shelving and 2 double glazed windows and door opening to the front. Fully fitted kitchen of 19m2 has granite work tops, integrated Bosch appliances include 2 ovens, induction hob + dishwasher, a lovely old wooden staircase in excellent condition, the floors are wooden, sliding patio doors open to the terrace whilst flooding the room with natural light and a large opening around to the dining area of 13m2. Utility room of 6m2, separate WC with hand basin, useful storeroom of 12m2 and a door into the workshop.
1st floor: Landing/study of 12m2 has a wooden floor, large window to the rear and a false fireplace adds charm. Large master bedroom of 36m2 with a wooden floor, beamed ceiling, walk-in dressing room and en-suite bathroom has a roll-top bath, sink + WC. 2nd bedroom of 21m2 also has a wood floor + ceiling and corner fireplace. Shower room with WC.
2nd floor: carpeted landing, 3rd family bedroom of 26m2 which has a sloping wood paneled ceiling, skylight and window to the front, carpet laid over a wooden floor and en-suite shower room with WC. Attic space for extra storage.
Outside: Workshop of 16m2 with an attic for storage, a lovely stone outbuilding divided into 4 compartments used for storage and with a 1st floor. Private paved sun terrace, decked terrace, graveled area, pond, enclosed lawned garden planted with some mature trees, there is a well, gated access for parking and a further building for storage. All set on 869m2 of enclosed land.
Viewing highly recommend to appreciate this property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France