Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
The front door opens to the entrance hall (17m2) with tiled floor and an elegant staircase rising to the first floor.
To the left of the hall a door opens to the formal sitting room (24m2) with tiled floor, fireplace and two pairs of French doors opening to a terrace that runs along the back of the house. To one side of the sitting room a door opens to a room (14m2) which is currently used as an office / music room.
To the right of the hall a doorway leads into the dining room (18m2) with tiled floor, to the back of which is the kitchen (18m2) with tiled floor and a range of units. The kitchen has glazed doors to the rear terrace and off the kitchen is a store room.
To the right of the dining room a doorway opens into a large heated conservatory (about 30m2) with tiled floor - used as the main living room.
To the back of the entrance hall a corridor leads to a WC.
The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor landing. To the left is the master bedroom suite with bedroom (19m2), dressing area and large ensuite shower room (10m2 - shower and twin wash-basins).
Off the landing are three more bedrooms (14m2, 12m2 and 11m2) as well as a family bathroom (bath, twin wash-basins), a separate WC and a small laundry room.
Sitting on one side of the garden is a single storey guest house with open-plan living room (42m2) with kitchen area, bedroom (14m2), shower room (shower and wash-basin), separate WC and a store room.
Running on from the guest house is a two-bay closed garage, next to which is a three-bay open garage, along with two store rooms.
The house sits in over an acre of gardens (4301m2). The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a number of mature trees, shrubs and borders. The whole property is enclosed by hedges, making it very private. To one side of the garden is the swimming pool (10m x 5m) with a large pool house (40m2).
This well-presented contemporary house sits at the end of a small cul-de-sac on the edge of the village. The village offers a small range of facilities including a boulangerie, a butcher, a pizza restaurant and a grocer's store. The popular market town of Jarnac is just 10km and there is easy access to Cognac and the department's capital city, Angoulême, with it's excellent range of facilities and transport links.
DPE ANCIENNE VERSION
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France