Appealing village house with pool, Lot, Occitanie
EXCLUSIVE TO BEAUX VILLAGES!
Built in 2012, this architect designed village house with 10 X 5m swimming pool is situated above a peaceful village on the Causses du Quercy.
Offering the comforts of year round living, including good insulation, double glazing and reversible heating/air conditioning, this very spacious property is easy to maintain.
The fully equipped kitchen has a view of the pool.
The spacious living room with doors to the covered south facing terrace offers the possibility of indoor/outdoor living in summer.
There are 3 large bright bedrooms, one of which is on the ground floor, each with its own en-suite bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
A very practical utility room with separate toilet is also located on the ground floor.
Outside there is a separate garage of 50m².
There are beautiful views from the terrace over the fields and countryside.
With only some maintenance of the garden and around the pool to be carried out, this property is ready to move straight into.
15 minutes from the local shops and services and only 25 minutes from the historic town of Figeac, this is great property at an excellent price
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France