Stone house to modernise with outbuildings, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Situated in a hamlet in between the market towns of Sauze Vaussais and Chef Boutonne. This stone property is in need of some updating and offers 121m2 of living space with the possibility of creating 146m2.
· Conforming fosse/drainage
· South facing
Ground floor: entrance hall with fitted cupboards, fitted kitchen 17m2 which has a tiled floor, beamed ceiling, eating area and a fireplace that has been transformed into a bbq/grill. Spacious living room 31m2 with a tiled floor, open fireplace 2 small cupboards, an open fireplace and door and window to the front. Bathroom and a separate WC. To the rear is a part renovated room of 14.50m2 with pointed exposed stone walls, a beamed ceiling, door opening to the rear garden and a lovely old wooden staircase to an attic above of 20m2
1st floor: Attic of 20m2. Landing with wooden floor and exposed trusses. 3 bedrooms 9, 12.20 + 12.50m2, WC with a hand basin, a room of 8.15m2 perfect for a future bathroom and another room 4.30m2 ideal as a walk-in dressing room.
Outside: Enclosed courtyard with a lovely stone outbuilding of 25m2 which has been re-roofed and all set on 301m2 of land.
Just across the lane is a further stone outbuilding and area currently used for parking total 190m2
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France