Very unique and luxurious property for sale in the heart of the Tarentaise Valley within close reach to a number of the worlds best ski resorts - 9 bedrooms, a pool house, a stunning outdoor swimming pool and an indoor spa area with pool, sauna and hammam, Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
This spectacular property, which is a very rare addition to the property market, is ideally located at the crossroads of the most famous Alpine ski resorts in the Tarentaise Valley with the 3 Valleys ski area as well as the Paradiski and the Grand Domaine ski areas easily accessible. This old monastery which has been completely renovated to a very high standard is perched on its very own hill with over 5 hectares of land surrounding the property making it a very secluded and private grand estate overlooking the valley. This old monastery, full of history, has undergone an extremely high quality renovation throughout unlike anything else on the local market or even in the area. This magnificent villa is spread over two floors and is divided into two separate dwellings, each with private access, but they are also inter-connecting. The property consists of :
-9 bedrooms each with their own ensuite bathroom -Wine/Drinks Bar -Dressing room -Spacious open plan living/kitchen and dining rooms flood with natural light and beautiful views -Indoor spa area with bathing pool, hammam and sauna - Outdoor swimming pool 16m x 6m -Pool House equipped with pizza oven, small kitchen and full size dining and seating area -Gym -Laundry Room -Huge Garages
The West wing extension of the villa of approximately 140 sqm consists of the pool house which is equipped with a reception area, fully equipped kitchen, a pizza oven and large open plan dining area which leads out onto the terrace and swimming pool. In the West wing extension there is also a green house and a small workshop as well as an Italian inspired garden with beautiful waterfalls and water features.
There is also an additional annex building in the courtyard area of the estate which are spacious garages with a surface area of approximately 190 sqm.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France