Detached 3 bedroomed house, close to a village, lovely views and niced sized garden., Corrèze, Nouvelle Aquitaine
House built in the 1970's fully modernized with beautiful views of the village and church of Chamberet
3 bedrooms with open plan living room dining room and kitchen lovely south facing balcony. 100 m2 over 2 levels. Niced sized garden 635 m2 and garage 50 m2.
Bedroom with separate gym, but could put a bathroom to make an indépendant area for family or friends.
Garage for 2 cars with summer kitchen and laundry area access to the garden.
Living room/dining room and kitchen fully equipped with double doors to the balcony terrace with table and chairs with wonderful view of the church and village.
Bedroom 2 and 3
Cupboard with access to the loft good for storage
Garage for 2 cars with laundry area and summer kitchen.
Garden Fully fenced with little pond, decking area.
Fully double glazed
5 mins walk to the village of Chamberet with all amenities and facilities.
10 mins drive to Treignac with its 98 hectare lake.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France