PERIGUEUX Property 8 rooms 185 M2, Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Magnificent property from the 1750s with a living area of 185m².
It is located 10 minutes west of Périgueux, in a quiet environment at the end of a dead end.
This pretty house on 3 levels includes :
On the first floor : An entrance, a separate toilet, a storeroom, a living room of 28m², a dining room of 27m², a large fitted kitchen of 22m² with a magnificent view on the valley.
First floor: An office of 17m², a bedroom of 18m², another bedroom of 15m² and a shower room with toilet.
On the 2nd floor: A corridor of 11m², and three attic bedrooms of 9 and 11m².
This beautiful property also has a 60m² covered terrace on two sides of the house, another uncovered concrete terrace, a 9x4 bromine swimming pool of 2014 with electric shutters, an outbuilding barn of 100m² that can be converted and built on, a sheepfold of 45m² and a shed with horse box of 220m².
This property of 17 and a half hectares of land is composed of meadows and woods and all the maintenance equipment remains available (tractors, lawn mower...). Also, the house is fenced with a beautiful orchard.
Mode of heating: wood boiler and 6 photovoltaic panels which allow a certain autonomy of energy.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France