Spacious stone town house with garden, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Situated in the market town of Sauze Vaussais, close proximity to the shops, supermarkets, schools, doctors, outdoor swimming pool open during the summer months and tennis courts all at hand. This habitable property is in need of modernisation, currently it offers 142m2 of living space and offers excellent potential to create much larger rooms by removing the non-supporting walls.
· Gas central heating
· Mains drainage
· 5 bedrooms
Ground floor: Fitted and equipped kitchen of 15m2 with a tiled floor. Hallway, WC, lounge of 15.30m2 with a wooden staircase, beamed ceiling, lino over a wooden floor and door to the courtyard. Bedroom of 13m2 again with a beamed ceiling lino over a wooden floor and en-suite shower room. There is a further room of 15.60m2 which has a fireplace, wood burning fire, beamed ceiling, access to the cave, 2nd staircase and a door opening to the courtyard.
1st floor: 4 interconnecting bedrooms 17, 14, 10 + 24m2 all have wooden floors, 2 have beamed ceilings, hallway + bathroom.
Garage of 22m2
Enclosed courtyard garden to the front, South-West facing.
All set on 267m2 of land with an independent garden of 164m2 just a short walk from the property.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France