Successful Gite Business with swimming pool, set in 1HA of land, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This complex of 3 gites + a main house is situated in a quiet hamlet just 7km from the thriving market town of Melle which has a well- attended weekly market, all commerce, schools, bars/restaurants, park and swimming pools open all year. Combined there is 495m2 of living space, a ready made business ready to go as the gites are sold fully furnished
Main House 224m2: Entrance via a conservatory of 16m2, with a tiled roof, floor and large sliding doors. Door into the kitchen of 12m2 fully equipped with an island and opens into the dining room of 20m2. A hallway leads to a spacious lounge of 40m2 with open fireplace, tiled floor and 2 double sets of French doors that open to the front. There is a bedroom of 11m2, a bathroom 5m2 and separate WC with handbasin. Steps lead down to a large 2nd fitted kitchen of 29m2 which has a tiled floor and a door opening to the side. Storeroom of 12m2.
Semi raised 1st floor: 2 bedrooms 12.10m2, 12.40m2, with
1st floor: landing of 14m2 currently used as a study leads into the 4th bedroom 19m2 with en-suite shower room. Following on is a Laundry Room 9m2 and a large attic space 42m2.
Gites sold furnished
Gite1-61m2: Open plan living room 29m2 with a fully equipped kitchen, tiled floor and a WC with hand basin. 1st floor has 2 bedrooms 9m2 and 13m2 each with en-suites.
Gite 2 (Mirrors Gite 1) 66m2: Open plan living space 29m2 with fully equipped kitchen, WC with hand basin .1st floor: 2 bedrooms 9m2 and 15m2 both with en-suites.
Gite 3-143m2: The biggest of the 3 is light and airy with an incredible living space of 66m2 with fully equipped kitchen, lounge and dining areas + part full high height ceiling. 1 bedroom 14m2 with a bathroom 7m2. 1st floor mezzanine landing 19m2 exposed trusses + wooden floor. 2 bedrooms of 11m2 and 16m2 with a shower room 7m2
Outside: A 60m2 Hangar with an summer kitchen used as a covered games area for the guests. A series of outbuildings include a garage, workshop and wood store. Smaller stone sheds one is as a chicken coup. A lovely 11x5m swimming pool with paved surround, covered terrace, vegetable plot, gated drive with parking for several vehicles, lawned areas and woodland. All set on 10 516m2 of land
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France