Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
The central front door leads from the street to the main hallway (7 sq m) with cloakroom WC.
To the left of the hallway is the kitchen dining room (25 sq m) with access to the attached garage and doors out to the rear courtyard terrace.
On the other side of the hallway is a large but cosy lounge (25 sq m) with feature fireplace.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms (24, 24 and 18 sqm - one accessed via another) and a family bathoom (4 sq m) with bath and WC.
On the top floor is a stunning double height living room (57 sq m) plus the fourth bedroom (19 sq m).
The attached garage provides both off street parking but also good storage options - at the rear of the house is a smaller outbuilding housing the oil fired boiler and tank.
The rear courtyard terrace is a small but lovely outside space, providing ideal shaded spaces in the summer months.
Just across the village road is a small detached garden area (approx 145 sq m) providing overspill outside space or a small vegetable patch perhaps as desired.
The property had a new roof in 2016 and benefits from both central heating and mains drainage.
The village is located approx 3km from the nearest shop / bar (Lezay) and a ten minute drive from two larger market towns with all local amenities.
DPE ANCIENNE VERSION
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France