25 km south-west of Lyon, 76 m² house in Mornant in a small, quiet development with double garage fitted with a mezzanine, Rhône, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
This house has been tastefully renovated in a contemporary spirit, has a large living room open to the kitchen of 39 m² with a very pleasant view of the Lyonnais mountains. A large skylight gives this room a beautiful light. The modern and recent kitchen has a very practical central island for "cordon bleu" people. It is sold fully equipped with quality appliances and high chairs. At the same level, a bedroom of 14 m² with a large fitted cupboard over the entire width and a brand new bathroom with shower. Upstairs a 14 m² attic bedroom. The house has reversible air conditioning. A south-facing terrace of 14 m². A double garage with mezzanine, equipped with an electric sectional door. A wine cellar on gravel.
Mornant is a very lively town 30 minutes from Lyon which offers all amenities, a medical centre, schools from primary to high school, an aquatic centre, a cinema and its extraordinary producers' market. For those who love hiking, there are many paths that lead to the Monts du Lyonnais by bike or on foot with breathtaking views of the Alps and the Pilat.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France