Rural cottage with outbuildings and paddock , Orne, Normandy
Within a few minutes from the local village, this country cottage has lots to offer. Circa 1770, the property has original features and is in a good general condition. There are outbuildings and a paddock. The property is located in a small hamlet with one neighbour. There are rural views and walks as the property is off the main country lanes and at the end of a tiny side lane. A habitable cottage requiring internal updating, but having central heating and double glazing. The Kitchen has a large open fireplace and exposed beams, There is an entrance hall with a door to the front of the cottage, as does the lounge. Also on the ground floor is a cloakroom with WC and washbasin. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom with a WC. The second floor consists of a large attic area which could be converted into living space.. Attached to the cottage is a large barn and workshop area, which also houses the boiler room for the central heating boiler and oil tank. This area also has a sink and washing machine connection. A large barn is situated within the paddock and beside this is the chicken coop.
A pretty cottage with a rustic charm !
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France